Monday, October 24, 2005

nick's soooo dreamy

nick wrote this. isn't he dreamy? (i provided the excessive number of links.)

I had three cinedreams today, although one was a rerun. The first was just before I woke up this morning and involved characters from Family Guy. Then this afternoon I was taking a little nap and had two more. In one, I was a reporter following a spy who was trying to steal cheese, and for some reason her plan involved BASE jumping into a farm to steal milk from special cows and get the cheese at the source. So we spent all night climbing to the top of a mountain, and then spent about ten seconds getting back down. Wheeee! Then the Family Guy dream came back on and I was like, 'this is a rerun!' and woke myself up.

all these links make it look like mad-libs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home